DrFormulas HairOmega DHT Blocking Hair Loss Conditioner 474ml
DrFormulas HairOemga hand-made Conditioner is infused with Organic Moroccan Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Sandalwood Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Grapefruit Oil, and Rosemary Essential Oils to restore and preserve moisture, lowering irritation and inflammation of the scalp which helps stop hair loss and promote healthier, stronger, longer hair growth.
- HairOmega DHT Blocker Conditioner restores moisture lost by shampooing
- Infused with essential oils to leave your hair smelling great
- Includes Natural DHT blockers to support hair growth
- Sulphate-free conditioner cleanses without damaging and drying hair, scalp, and follicles
- Made in a FDA Inspected, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility in the USA
Your hair has to put up with a lot, from UV damage to environmental pollution, from hair dryers to harsh chemicals—even what you eat affects your hair’s appearance! If you want to keep it looking and feeling its best, then you need a conditioner you can use with confidence. That means one that is gentle to your hair and scalp that provides the nutrients to protect your hair, leaving it healthy, strong, and shiny.
What’s in DrFormulas HairOmega DHT Blocker Hair Growth Conditioner?
Softens the scalp and acts as an antioxidant
Produced from sandalwood, this essential oil has unique moisturising and rejuvenating properties
Contains anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties
Has anti-inflammatory properties to shield the scalp from irritants and strengthens hair
Rosemary is rich in camphor which can boost circulation to the scalp
Has antioxidant and antimicrobial activities
This oil brings many health benefits to hair. Not only is it a potent source of antioxidants, it also contains palmitic, linoleic, and oleic fatty acids, all of which strengthen hair shafts and follicles. As well as smoothing and strengthening hair and preventing frizz, argan oil also protects hair from damage from UV rays and styling instruments like hair dryers and flat irons. Jojoba is gentle, so it will not strip your hair’s natural oils, nor will it irritate your scalp.
If you’re skipping the conditioner when you wash your hair, then you’re missing out on a great opportunity to not only improve the look of your hair, but also to keep it healthy. Here’s a look at why conditioning is good for your hair.
- Hydration: A quality conditioner will hydrate your hair follicles. This is particularly beneficial during the winter months when hair has a tendency to dry out
- Protection: Conditioner smooths down the hair’s cuticles so pollutants are locked out, and nutrients are locked in
- Brightness: If you color your hair, then you definitely should be conditioning. It will help prevent your colour from fading
- Softness: Using conditioner will help smooth and soften your hair, helping to prevent frizz
Eliminate parabens and restore the oils washed away by sulphates in with DrFormulas HairOmega DHT Blocker Conditioner for Hair Growth. Because it is made with natural ingredients, this conditioner will protect your hair while supporting healthy growth. You can use it with coloured, permed or straightened hair. It offers UV and thermal protection and has not been tested on animals.
Directions: After shampooing, squeeze a small amount into the palm of your hands, work through hair concentrating on the ends, then rinse.