Shiny Leaf Active Formula DHT Blocker Shampoo 473ml
Shiny Leaf’s DHT Original Shampoo stimulates healthy hair growth by re-energising dormant hair follicles and keeping DHT from weakening your strands. Natural ingredients like Rosemary Leaf Oil and Castor Oil will deeply nourish your locks, while the powerful Procapil helps to block out harmful DHT hormones that can lead to hair loss.
Active Formula DHT Blocker Shampoo Benefits:
- Reduces hair fall and strengthens the hair shaft
- Encourages hair growth with biotin and castor oil
- Effectively blocks DHT with Procapil
- Restores volume and shine to lacklustre hair
- Suitable for all hair types, including colour-treated hair
- Refreshing botanical scent
- Rosemary Leaf Oil - botanical anti-hair loss treatment derived from the fragrant rosemary herb
- Silk Amino Acids - a type of protein derived from silk fibres used to improve hair health, strengthen hair fibres, moisturize the scalp, enhance elasticity, and protect against heat damage
- Hydrolysed Keratin - acts as a natural hair repair treatment, nourishing and strengthening the hair fibres from within
- Biotin - a B-vitamin that supports better hair growth while keeping each strand healthy
- Vitamin E - an antioxidant that repairs and protects hair from free radical damage
- Castor Oil - natural oil taken from seeds of castor plant, stimulates hair growth and fortifies the strands
Shiny Leaf DHT Blocker Shampoo helps to volumise the appearance to thin-looking hair. The active DHT Blockers in the formula support the healthier, fuller, and thicker hair growth of all hair types. This shampoo contains paraben and sulphate free ingredients that thoroughly cleanses each strand from the inside out and is hair colour safe.
Can I use it daily?
Yes, you can use this shampoo daily. The Shiny Leaf DHT Blocker Shampoo is made with safe and gentle ingredients that does not have toxic effects on the hair or scalp. Daily use will help lessen hair fall and promote better hair growth. Make sure to reach your scalp when you apply the shampoo to enable the active formula to effectively work on your hair follicles.
I have dyed hair. Will it fade my hair colour
No, it will not. This DHT Blocker Shampoo is made with colour-safe formula and no ingredients is harmful to dyed hair. It works perfectly to any hair colour. This shampoo contains natural plant extracts and essential nutrients that make hair shinier, so the colour stays vibrant.
Does this shampoo contain sulphates and parabens?
No, it doesn't. Shiny Leaf DHT Blocker Shampoo is made sulphate-free. It does not contain any other harmful chemicals such as parabens and sulphates that can damage your hair.
Will this product help regain the corners of my hairline?
Yes, it can. Shiny Leaf DHT Blocker Shampoo is specially formulated with active ingredients that not only prevent hair loss but also help in growing back hair. It contains hair growth ingredients such as Procapil, castor oil, biotin and other plant extracts that nourish the scalp and strengthen hair for healthy hair growth.
How do the DHT blockers work in this shampoo?
The DHT blocker ingredients in this shampoo actively work on the roots. The shampoo contains rosemary leaf oil. They prevent the build-up of DHT on the hair follicles. This enables free flow of nutrients to the hair follicle so it stays strong and healthy. Infused with hair growth ingredients, the shampoo also helps in promoting hair growth.
Can it prevent hair loss?
Yes, the Shiny Leaf DHT Blocker Shampoo helps prevent hair loss in men and women. It works by blocking DHT in the hair follicles. DHT is the main cause of hair loss in men and women, also known as male and female pattern baldness.
What is Procapil?
Procapil is a patented hair growth ingredient that consists of a combination of natural ingredients, including biotinyl-GHK (a peptide), oleanolic acid (a triterpenoid derived from olive tree leaves), and apigenin (a flavonoid found in citrus fruits). It is often used in hair care products to help prevent hair loss by promoting healthy hair growth and reducing damage to hair follicles.