Honeydew Biotin Shampoo
This product is currently sold out.
Honeydew Biotin Shampoo 236ml
Return the volume and vibrancy to your limp and lifeless hair with Biotin Shampoo. This scientifically formulated hair cleaner helps visibly improve the look and feel of fine, thin and thinning hair. The revitalising blend of Tea Tree, Argan, Coconut, Evening Primrose, Rosemary, Olive, Biotin, Phytikeratin and Jojoba Oil prevents hair loss by helping block follicles damaging DHT.
- The volumising scientific formula helps prevent hair loss and restore thinning hair
- Improves scalp health to reduce hair shedding, dandruff, oiliness and itching
- Helps stimulate hair growth and protect against breakage
- Sulphate free formula is great for those with sensitive scalp and colour treated hair
- Thickening Shampoo - Try Honeydew’s pyrithione zinc shampoo biotin formula designed with you in mind to boost the way your hair looks and to moisturise your locks for hair that looks fuller and hydrated
- Shampoo for Dry Scalp Care - This biotin with keratin zinc pyrithione shampoo scalp cleanser clarifies your hair and scalp to clear build-up and improve your appearance, leaving your hair feeling and smelling great
- Featuring Natural Oils – Honeydew’s sulphate and paraben free shampoo is packed with panthenol, argan oil, bioti, keratin, coconut oil and jojoba oil
- Biotin Shampoo for Colour Treated Hair - Ideal for all hair types including colour treated hair
Honeydew biotin shampoo is a DHT shampoo that harnesses the power of vitamin B7 alongside other hair-essential ingredients, for your best looking hair ever.
- Biotin shampoo - Great care hair starts at the roots. Use in conjunction with our other biotin hair products for women and men for best results.
- Nourish & cleanse - This shampoo cleans and nourishes hair from root to tip.
- Everyone can enjoy our biotin hair shampoo - This shampoo for women and men is safe for everyday use, and can be enjoyed by all hair types.
- Includes natural derived ingredients - Gentle and effective care.
Genetics is a factor in hair loss and while shampoo can't alter your DNA, it can improve scalp health and provide effective hair densifying nutrients that plump strands and promote new hair growth. This volume shampoo acts as an anti-residue shampoo and detoxes oily hair since greasy hair can make fine hair look thinner.
It has essential oils for hair growth that help this cleanser to act as a DHT blocker shampoo for regrowth.
Jojoba Oil - There’s a reason Jojoba Oil is one of the skincare superstars in the beauty world. It contains a plethora of antioxidants and fatty acids, to help protect and hydrate hair and skin. Its unique texture mimics the natural sebum of skin, helping to nourish and balance your skin and hair. It helps make skin silky soft, smooth and radiant, while it helps hair look soft, shiny and thick. Jojoba oil helps maintain volume and fullness by plumping hair strands while helping to prevent hair loss.
Argan Oil - Argan Oil has become famous for its remarkable beauty benefits. Brimming with vitamins A and E, as well as antioxidants and fatty acids, it strengthens, repairs and hydrates for healthy looking skin and hair. Argan Oil leaves skin feeling soft and supple and aids in combating scars, acne and wrinkles. It adds moisture and shine to dull, dry and damaged hair, helping to repair split ends and prevent hair loss, for thick and luscious locks.
Biotin - Biotin, otherwise known as Vitamin B7, is a water-soluble b complex vitamin that helps support a healthy metabolism, promote healthy cognitive function, and helps maintain strong nails, glowing skin and full, glossy locks. If you’re noticing your skin looking dull and your hair looking lacklustre it pays to add Biotin to your routine. Biotin will help plump up your hair strands and strengthen your roots, so your hair looks thicker, with more volume and shine.
Tea Tree Oil - Tea Tree Oil is as revitalising as it is healing with benefits for skin, hair and senses. This relaxing oil helps soothe cuts, burns and irritated skin. Tea Tree Oil is especially useful in fighting scalp dandruff since it cools and relieves itching and flaking while the antifungal and antibacterial properties help prevent the flakes from returning. This oil even has properties that help stimulate hair growth, so your scalp feels healthy and your hair looks thick and voluminous.
Directions: Rinse hair and work shampoo into a rich lather. Apply generously throughout hair. Allow 2-3 minutes of absorption and rinse.