Teami Tea Travel Tumbler 600ml
Stay healthy on the move with your on-the-go Teami Travel Tumbler! Easy to use, the tumblers are made of BPA free plastic and are double layered, keeping your tea hot (for up to 4 hours!) without burning fingers and cold drinks cold without messy condensation. Easy to clean and easy to use.
Extra reasons why Teami Tumblers are pretty amazing:
- No mess, no spill
- Heat resistant - double layered walls and durable BPA free plastic tumblers will ensure that you never ever burn yourself!
- Keeps beverages hot for up to 4 hours
- Perfect for hot & cold beverages - hot tea, juice, fruit infused detox water, smoothies and more!
- So many cute colours to choose from
- Take your tumbler to the gym, work and everywhere you go!
Tumbler Description & Functions:
- BPA free
- Double layered walls
- Easily removable mesh insert
- Sports flip top
- Additional bottom (secret) compartment to hold tea, vitamins, snacks and more!
Tip: Always remember that heat expands! Please allow the contents in your tumbler to cool for 1-3 minutes before tightening the lid to prevent the mouth piece from opening due to pressure. Never shake or turn your tumbler upside-down, if contents are hot. The pressure that hot water creates will cause the top to potentially open, spilling the contents. Once the tea is cool it's ok to turn upside down.
- Open the top of the tea tumbler and remove the mesh insert
- Measure the desired amount of Teami Blends loose leaves tea into the Teami Tumbler (we suggest 1 teaspoon of leaves per cup of tea). Add honey, nectar or lemon as a natural sweeter if needed
- Pour hot water into the tumbler until it reaches approximately 3 cm below the rim. Allow contents to cool for 1-3 minutes before you apply the mesh insert and screw the lid onto the tumbler. You can leave your tea leaves in or steep it for the desired amount of time
- Add lemon, mint or cinnamon sticks for an added metabolism boost (if you want!) and enjoy!
*We do not recommend that you pour boiling water directly into your tumbler - if the water comes to a boil please allow the water to rest for a few minutes before pouring into your beautiful tumbler!