Teami Tea Tumbler 600ml
This variant is currently sold out.
Teami Tea Travel Tumbler 600ml
Stay healthy on the move with your on-the-go Teami Travel Tumbler! Easy to use, the tumblers are made of BPA free plastic and are double layered, keeping your tea hot (for up to 4 hours!) without burning fingers and cold drinks cold without messy condensation. Easy to clean and easy to use.
Extra reasons why Teami Tumblers are pretty amazing:
- No mess, no spill
- Heat resistant - double layered walls and durable BPA free plastic tumblers will ensure that you never ever burn yourself!
- Keeps beverages hot for up to 4 hours
- Perfect for hot & cold beverages - hot tea, juice, fruit infused detox water, smoothies and more!
- So many cute colours to choose from
- Take your tumbler to the gym, work and everywhere you go!
Tumbler Description & Functions:
- BPA free
- Double layered walls
- Easily removable mesh insert
- Sports flip top
- Additional bottom (secret) compartment to hold tea, vitamins, snacks and more!
Tip: Always remember that heat expands! Please allow the contents in your tumbler to cool for 1-3 minutes before tightening the lid to prevent the mouth piece from opening due to pressure. Never shake or turn your tumbler upside-down, if contents are hot. The pressure that hot water creates will cause the top to potentially open, spilling the contents. Once the tea is cool it becomes safe to turn upside down.
- Open the top of the tea tumbler and remove the mesh insert
- Measure the desired amount of Teami Blends loose leaves tea into the Teami Tumbler (we suggest 1 teaspoon of leaves per cup of tea). Add honey, nectar or lemon as a natural sweeter if needed
- Pour hot water into the tumbler until it reaches approximately 3 cm below the rim. Allow contents to cool for 1-3 minutes before you apply the mesh insert and screw the lid onto the tumbler. You can leave your tea leaves in or steep it for the desired amount of time
- Add lemon, mint or cinnamon sticks for an added metabolism boost (if you want!) and enjoy!
*We do not recommend that you pour boiling water directly into your tumbler - if the water comes to a boil please allow the water to rest for a few minutes before pouring into your beautiful tumbler!