Ascuoli NMN + Resveratrol Lozenges 900mg - 120 Capsules
Ascuoli Sublingual NMN + Trans-Resveratrol tablets can be chewed or dissolved under the tongue. The Lozenge form allows for absorption directly into blood vessels in the mouth and under the tongue, which can greatly increase the bioavailability of NMN + Trans-Resveratrol and also enhance the absorption of NMN Resveratrol in the blood.
- Powerful Antioxidant & Anti-Aging Combo
- Promotes DNA Repair through SIRTUIN Gene Activation
- SIRTUIN Activator - NAD+ is required for our longevity genes to work
- Supports Immune & Nervous System Health
- Supports Heart & Cardiovascular Health
- Enhance Cognitive (Brain) Function
- Boost Energy Levels & Enhance Mood
- Promotes Better Sleep
- Boost Metabolism, Endurance, & Muscle Recovery
- Effectively Increases NAD+ Levels Which:
- Helps Breakdown of Foods Like Sugars Into Energy
- Promote Healthy Cardiovascular Function
Stack 3 Ingredients, the Powerful Combination for Maximum Results!
NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide) is a form of vitamin B3 naturally found in some foods like broccoli, cabbage, cucumber and avocados. NMN is a direct precursor to the anti-aging NAD+ molecule, needed by cells to regulate genes, repair DNA and create cellular energy. As we age, NAD+ levels fall, NMN helps boost NAD+ levels to slow the aging process, repair DNA and generate cell energy.
Resveratrol, a red wine polyphenol, is a stilbenoid and is traditionally known for its antioxidant properties. Resveratrol is a Sirtuin (longevity gene) activator and an NAD+ biosynthesis accelerator. . It increases the activity of the sirtuins, SIRT1 and SIRT3, in particular. In some study, Trans-Resveratrol was shown to be the most potent natural activator of the sirtuins proteins. It has a positive effect on all three major longevity pathways.
Black pepper extract can greatly increase bioavailability and absorption of the ingredients.
About Ascuoli NMN + Trans-Resveratrol Lozenges -
- Contains: NMN 500mg + Trans-Resveratrol 400mg + Black Pepper Extract 50mg
- Serving Per Container: 120 Lozenges
- Expiration date: Stable Up to 3 Years
- Storage: Store in a dry and cool at room temperature. Keep out reach of children
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 lozenge daily in the morning on an empty stomach or as directed by your healthcare professional. Place one lozenge under the tongue to dissolve before swallowing.