RENUE BY SCIENCE LIPO NR – Powdered Liposomes - 90 Capsules
RENUE BY SCIENCE LIPO NR™ features proprietary, powder-based liposomes made from natural phospholipid molecules that protect Nicotinamide Riboside from digestive enzymes and carry them into the bloodstream for targeted systemic delivery. Designed to deliver the most potent dose of NR via nanoscale liposomes to increase your body’s NAD+ levels.
However, with normal NR capsules in humans, NR is never found at more than trace levels in blood plasma (4). After oral supplementation of 1,000 mg per day for 3 weeks, NR was not increased at all and was barely detectable.
Therefore, a more effective delivery method is necessary to overcome the numerous instability and absorption issues of NR.
- 90 capsules per bottle
- Highly concentrated 300 mg liposomal Nicotinamide Riboside (NR) per capsule
- Third-party tested for purity (over 99%) and safety – see certificates attached
- cGMP Certified
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Non-GMO
- Suitable for vegans
Key Advantages of Liposomal Delivery
- Protects against the harsh environment of the GI tract and increases transmucosal (oral) uptake and absorption
- Optimises both hydrophilic and hydrophobic, unstable compounds
- Timing of the dose does not require accompaniment or exclusion of food as the absorption via the liposome avoids the digestive processes
- Provides a larger nutrient payload per particle
- Offers higher bioavailability and absorption compared to conventional capsules
- Increases increase peak plasma concentration
The liver does not filter out molecules delivered by liposomes, so the risk from toxicity is greatly diminished. The phospholipids in the liposomes closely resemble the structure of your cell membranes, and as a result the body recognizes them as safe and friendly substances which are biocompatible.
About Liposomal Delivery
Liposomes are a revolutionary way of encapsulating active ingredients in a phospholipid “bubble” to protect and deliver them directly to the cells of your tissues, which are reached via the bloodstream. (1) This allows for the ingredients to be absorbed and utilized rather than being destroyed in the stomach.
The aim of taking any supplement is to ensure its transport into the bloodstream. However, due to the low absorption and bioavailability rates of traditional oral capsules, active ingredients lose most of their potency while passing through the gastrointestinal tract or are simply not absorbed in the small intestine at all. The majority is excreted unused via the intestines or kidneys. (2)
Liposomal delivery offers a targeted and complete absorption of active ingredients with a delayed‑release effect, unlike all other nutrient delivery methods. This increased circulation time of key nutrients in the bloodstream significantly improves bioavailability. The higher the bioavailability of an active substance, the more effect it has on the body.
For best results, take one (1) capsule daily as a dietary supplement.
Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a doctor before using.
Store in a cool, dry place.