Pure Himalayan Shilajit Drops 200mg - 90/120 Tablets
Pure Himalayan Shilajit Tablets are concentrated dry purified Shilajit, black-brown in colour with natural taste. They are harvested at high altitudes from the revered Altai mountains in Siberia. It is pre-measured, compacted, pressed Shilajit packaged into small compartments with no binding agents or fillers. Tablets are the easier form of natural Shilajit to use and a great place to start.
Altai Mountains, Siberia
Shilajit 'drops' are another type of tablet where solid Shilajit has been measured out and pressed into little pills ready for consumption. This is the best type of Shilajit tablet as it is a stable concentrate, just like solid Shilajit.
General Benefits from taking Shilajit -
- Support for those who have a mentally active or stressful job
- Additional nutrition for bone and joint wellness
- Metabolic support with natural fulvic acid
- Energy, endurance and improved stamina
- Normalisation of digestive functions
- Rejuvenation and vitality
Shilajit Tablets / Drops
Shilajit tablets are essentially made from Shilajit powder where the powder is pressed into the form of a tablet. These should look black-brown in colour and are easier for some people to swallow. The dosage is also pre-worked out with no measuring required.
Main Difference Between Himalayan and Siberian Shilajit?
- The highest altitude of harvest
- Best Purification - Shudh Shilajit
- Centuries-old Ayurvedic processing
- Used in Ayurvedic Rasayana practices for whole-body rejuvenation
- Made according to modern standards
- Processing and Purification developed in the early 1980s by USSR scientists
- Purified with plain water and processed to a certain density
- Used as strength and vigour nutrition support for athletes and militants
What you get:
- Pure Shilajit
- Easy to Use
- Clean Product from Pristine Altai Mountains
- 3rd Party US Laboratory Certified
- Quick, Reliable Customer Service
All Pure Himalayan Shilajit products are quality checked from the manufacturer and have undergone independent safety testing by certified laboratories in the United States.
What is the Difference Between Altai and Himalayan Shilajit?
Altai Shilajit is usually harvested at lower altitude than Himalayan one. Altai Shilajit proceed using modern technology developed in 1980s in USSR that make the costs significantly lower. Despite the little difference in potency Altay Shilajit is almost equal to the effectiveness of Himalayan Shilajit.
Are the Tablets Pure Shilajit?
Yes, Shilajit Tablets are made from pure Shilajit. Basically, Shilajit is purified using spring water that extracts it from the raw source that may have sand and stones. Then liquid Shilajit gets filtered and dried till it become resin, solid or powder.
What Minerals are in Shilajit Tablets?
Shilajit Tablets have the same minerals and organic acids as the other forms of Shilajit. It has almost the entire list of minerals that used by the lifeform for body metabolic process.