Luminous UltraGlow Whitening Gel Cream
This product is currently sold out.
Luminous UltraGlow Whitening Gel Cream by Relumins - 50ml
Luminous UltraGlow Facial Cream is a luxurious moisturising gel cream that spreads easily and absorbs instantly. It contains the signature UltraGlow whitening ingredients like Brightenyl® and Symwhite® 377.
Benefits of Luminous UltraGlow Cream:
- Moisturising gel cream absorbs instantly and refreshes dry, tired skin
- Contains UVB protection to minimize the aging and darkening effects of sunlight
- Contains the Luminous UltraGlow advanced whitening ingredients
- Brightenyl® reduces redness and penetrates deep to whiten skin
- Symwhite® 377 inhibits tyrosinase, the melanin producing enzyme, 22x more effectively than kojic acid
- Niacinamide improves the appearance of uneven skin tone, fine lines and dullness
- Paraben free, non-comedogenic, Non-irritating, non-drying
- 50 mL airless pump retains maximum freshness
Award Winning Whitening Ingredients – Brightenyl®, the 2015 in-cosmetics Innovation Zone gold medal winner, acts on seven biological pathways to reduce melanin production, DNA damage and skin irritation. Symwhite® 377 is the strongest tyrosinase inhibitor available today. It is 22x more potent than kojic acid and in ex-vivo studies, reduced melanin content by 95%.
Cutting Edge Delivery System – Luminous UltraGlow works naturally with your skin’s microbial ecosystem to produce powerful whitening that penetrates deeply. It is activated by the microbes in your skin the moment it is applied, ensuring that you achieve maximum potency.
Seven-Fold Skin Whitening – This formula has seven biological pathways for skin whitening: Antioxidant activity, decrease of MITF expression, Nf-kB inhibition, blocking melanin transfer, decrease of PGE2 expression, cellular DNA protection via UV protection and tyrosinase inhibition.
Directions: After cleansing, moisten a cotton pad with the toner and apply to face. Follow with Luminous UltraGlow Facial Serum. Do a skin test prior to use. Cease use immediately if use results in skin redness or irritation.