DrFormulas HairOmega DHT Blocker
This product is currently sold out.
DrFormulas HairOmega DHT Blocker with Biotin (45 Servings)
HairOmega DHT Blocker ensures your hair is getting all the essential nutrients it needs. With its blend of over 41 nutrients and vitamins, including Biotin 5,000 mcg, HairOmega DHT Blocker is a hair growth supplement with the ability to both strengthen your hair and promote growth.
- Supports natural hair growth and retention
- Supports overall body health
- Multi-vitamin formula
- Protection against premature greying
- Antioxidants support a healthy immune system
- GMO Free
Dihydrotestosterone, or DHT, is present in both men and women. While normal levels of DHT promote facial and body hair growth, high levels of the DHT hormone can contribute to baldness and prostate problems in men and female pattern hair loss in women. DHT causes hair loss by attaching itself to hair follicles and shrinking them. As you get older, more DHT is produced by your body which binds to the roots of your hairs and tells them to stop producing hair. HairOmega DHT Blocker helps block DHT, thus promoting hair growth.
Why HairOmega DHT Blocker Hair Growth Vitamins?
- Saw palmetto and Beta-sitosterol: Two herbal extracts known to block DHT, a hormone which can inhibit hair growth, which would then support hair growth
- Biotin: Biotin can increase hair strength, may reverse hair loss and is often recommended by dermatologists for the initial treatment of hair loss
- B Vitamins: Nourish and support hair growth. This proprietary blend of vitamins and herbs allows your hair follicles to synthesise hair at the rate they were meant to
- Vitamin E: Helps to maintain circulation and prevent a dry, itchy scalp. With rich antioxidant properties, this vitamin can protect and repair hair follicles
- Vitamin C: Utilises the production of collagen and helps to produce red blood cells, keeping hair follicles healthy. Vitamin C may also stimulate the production of IGF-1, which strengthens the hair follicle and produces cells that make keratin. Hair is made up of keratin
- Pygeum Africanum: The extracts from pygeum bark include beta-sitosterol, other plant sterols, triterpenes, and certain compounds known as ferulic acids. It aids in hormonal balance
- Lycopene: A potent antioxidant that can prevent damaged caused by free-radicals and protect healthy cells, thereby supporting hair growth
- Zinc: Zinc is vital for healthy, young looking skin and prevents the scalp from becoming dry and flaky
While DHT is one reason hair loss occurs, poor nutrition is another major factor. HairOmega DHT Blocker capsules are formulated to include vital nutrients which include Vitamins A, C, E, B-1, B-2, Niacin, B-6, B-7 (biotin), zinc, selenium, copper and the thyroid-supporting ingredient iodine.
Most people do not get enough of vitamins from the food you eat. Supplementing your diet with a combination of these recommended vitamins and other nutrients, such as those in DrFormulas HairOmega DHT Blocker supplement, can help to strengthen your hair for optimal hair growth and production of stronger and thicker hair.
Ingredients: Proprietary 33-ingredient DHT Blocker blend: vitamin e, vitamin b6, zinc, copper, selenium, saw palmetto extract, beta-sitosterol, pygeum africanum, red raspberry, graviola, green tea, cat's claw, broccoli, tomato powder, stinging nettle, maitake mushroom, shiitake mushroom, quercetin dihydrate, juniper berry, uba ursi, buchu leaf, glutamic acid, l-alanine, l-glycine, calcium, pumpkin seed, burdock root, cayenne pepper, goldenseal, gravel root, marshmallow root, parsley leaf
Directions: For use as a dietary supplement take two (2) vegetarian capsules daily: 1 after breakfast and 1 after dinner.