Hibisane NMN + Resveratrol Lozenges 900mg - 120 Capsules
Hibisane Sublingual NMN + Trans-Resveratrol tablets can be chewed or dissolved under the tongue. The Lozenge form allows for absorption directly into blood vessels in the mouth and under the tongue, which can greatly increase the bioavailability of NMN + Trans-Resveratrol and also enhance the absorption of NMN Resveratrol in the blood.
What is NMN?
Put simply, NMN is a naturally occurring molecule that helps power your body. NMN is a type of molecule called a nucleotide. Nucleotides play many roles in your body, including as the building blocks of DNA.
Within your cells, NMN is converted into another molecule known as nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD). Your body needs NAD for a variety of functions involved in metabolism and energy production.
You might think of NMN as raw material and NAD as the refined version that your body can actually use. The amount of NAD your body can make depends on the amount of NMN available in your body (1).
What is Resveratrol?
Resveratrol is a powerful antioxidant with great potential. It is a plant compound that acts like an antioxidant. The top food sources include red wine, grapes, some berries and peanuts (2).
About Hibisane NMN + Trans-Resveratrol Lozenges -
- Contains: NMN 500mg + Trans-Resveratrol 400mg + Black Pepper Extract 50mg
- Serving Per Container: 120 Lozenges
- Expiration date: Stable Up to 18 Months
- Storage: Store in a dry and cool at room temperature. Keep out reach of children
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 lozenge daily in the morning on an empty stomach or as directed by your healthcare professional. Place one lozenge under the tongue to dissolve before swallowing.
1. What is NMN? Medically reviewed by Alisha D. Sellers, BS Pharmacy, PharmD — By Morgan Meissner, PhD - August 10, 2022
2. What is Resveratrol? Kerri-Ann Jennings, MS, RD - July 3, 2023