Enchanted Waters Vitamin C Face Cream 30ml
This Miraculous Advanced Vitamin C Cream by Enchanted Waters contains an impressive list of the finest skincare ingredients known to man. Vitamin C, Matrixyl 3000, Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide, Retinol & CoQ10 all combine to deliver results that fee, and look, nothing short of amazing.
- Aging Skin
- Dry/Combination Skin
- Age Spots/Hyper-pigmentation
- Daily damage/debris
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles/fine lines
- Lighten age spots
- Even out overall complexion
- Protect skin from daily free-radical exposure
All suspended in a light lotion base that's white in colour, easy to apply & fast to soak in.
List of Ingredients:
- Vitamin C - naturally is collagen building and anti-aging - For up to eight-fold antioxidant protection, ninety-six percent reduction of sunburn cells, and prevention of the formation of free radicals in sun exposed skin. Used to fade sun spots and discoloration, refines skin texture and reduces wrinkle formation. It also minimises existing wrinkles
- Botanical Hyaluronic Acid - Dermatologists Number 1 wrinkle and fine line filler! It plumps the skin from inside, naturally filling in fine lines around the eyes, forehead and mouth and smoothing the skins surface
- Matrixyl 3000 - by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin, works in conjunction with HA to fill in fine lines and wrinkles while restoring elasticity. In clinical trials, Matrixyl 3000 achieved:
- 33% decrease in wrinkle density
- 23% decrease in volume of wrinkles
- 20% decrease in depth of wrinkles
- Niacinamide - also known as Vitamin B3. It has been shown to reduce water loss in the skin and retain fatty acid, making skin look younger and firmer. It has also been proven to be a very good acne reducer. One of its many other great qualities is its ability to help even skin tone in people with hyper-pigmentation, sun spots, and age spots on the skin. It is a powerful skin lightener
- Retinol (Vitamin A) - proven to improve mottled pigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, skin texture, skin tone and colour, as well as your skins hydration levels. Vitamin A has a molecular structure that's tiny enough to get into the lower layers of skin where it finds collagen and elastin and activates them
- CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10) - Reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines - Neutralise free-radicals - Promote new skin cell growth for younger looking fresh skin
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - protects both cell membranes and the inside of cells against oxidative damage, helping skin attain a youthful and healthy appearance
- Pomegranate Oil - Is a Powerful antioxidant, and assists in the formation of collagen production, and inhibits free radicals to protect against oxidation, and against aging. It also helps rebuild outer skin layers
- Carrot Seed Essential Oil - very high in Retinol (Vitamin A)
- Cranberry - neutralises bacteria and encourages the health of skin
Directions: After cleansing face morning and at night, apply Vitamin C Moisturising Face Cream to entire face, under-eye, neck and décolleté.
How to apply: Use a pea size amount of the cream. Pat around eyes and face. You many use under makeup.