Enchanted Waters Vitamin C 30% Serum
This product is currently sold out.
Enchanted Waters Vitamin C 30% Serum 30ml
Enchanted Waters uses a powerful combination of natural ingredients to make this high potency 30% Vitamin C Serum. This Vitamin C Serum is suspended in a concentrated base of pure vegan hyaluronic acid to plump skin cells, protect and restore. This serum is a concentrated delivery system for the highest form of active, bio-available Vitamin C for beautiful skin.
What is a Vitamin C Serum?
Vitamin C is touted as one of the best anti-aging ingredients on the market — and the key to maintaining a smooth, even and glowing complexion.
Hydrating | Brightening | Anti-inflammatory | Discoloration | Under-eye circles | Collagen | Firming | Photoaging | Sunburn | Wound healing
10 Reasons to Add Vitamin C Serum to Your Skin Care Routine –
- Hydrates. It decreases trans epidermal water loss, allowing your skin to better retain moisture.
- Brightens. It helps fade pigmentation and smooth the skin’s surface to reduce dullness. This gives skin a youthful glow.
- Reduces redness and evens out your skin tone - treating a huge variety of inflammatory skin conditions. Minimising redness and creating a more even complexion.
- Fade discoloration - including sun spots, age spots, dark spots — spots in areas where acne has healed. Vitamin C application has been shown to impede melanin production. This helps fade dark spots and leads to a more even-toned complexion.
- Reduces the appearance of under-eye circles. This serum can help smooth out fine lines by plumping and hydrating the under-eye area. It can also help alleviate discoloration associated with under-eye circles.
- Promotes collagen production. Vitamin C is well known for boosting collagen production. Collagen is a naturally occurring protein that depletes over time. Lower levels of collagen can lead to fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps prevent skin sagging. Collagen production is tied to skin elasticity and firmness. When your collagen levels begin to drop, your skin may begin to sag. Applying a vitamin C serum boosts collagen production, resulting in an overall tightening effect.
- Protects against sun damage. Sun damage is caused by molecules called free radicals. These are atoms with a missing electron. Free radicals search for other atoms from which they can “steal” an electron —and this can lead to significant damage to the skin. Vitamin C is rich in antioxidants protecting healthy skin cells by “giving” these free radicals an electron, rendering them harmless.
- Soothe sunburns. In addition to minimizing redness, vitamin C accelerates cell turnover. This replaces the damaged cells with healthy new ones.
- And it generally helps boost wound healing. Vitamin C application can speed up overall wound healing. Healthy wound healing reduces your risk for inflammation, infection, and scarring.
The Bottom Line
Vitamin C can help heal blemishes, reduce discoloration, and give your skin an out-of-this-world glow.
Directions for use: Consistency is key for maximum effect, so add it to your routine in a way that makes sense for you. Vitamin C serum is typically applied once or twice per day. A good rule of thumb is to cleanse, tone, apply vitamin C serum and then moisturise. It can be safely used in conjunction with other active ingredients.
Note: Keep refrigerated after opening!