Enchanted Waters Lactic Acid Facial Skin Peel
Get smoother healthier looking skin in just a few peels. Using the same solution recommended by doctors and used by dermatologists, you can minimise age spots, discoloration, rosacea, acne, wrinkles and fine lines fast using Lactic Acid.
This Lactic Acid Facial Peel by Enchanted Waters contains 100% pure medical strength Lactic Acid.
One facial peel at a high end beauty spa can cost you $150 to $300, but now you can do them yourself using Enchanted Waters’ medical strength solution.
Lactic Acid is known as the least harsh type of chemical peel in the Alpha Hydroxy Acid family. It serves as a catalyst for the formation of new collagen, which will reduce age spots, sun damage and other skin imperfections. Unlike other peels (such as Glycolic Acid) Lactic Acid peels are extra gentle and good for even the most sensitive skin while still offering powerful exfoliation and skin rejuvenation.
Please choose Size & Concentration in the Drop-down Menu above.
1oz / 30ml (15-25 Facial Peels)
2oz / 60ml (30-50 Facial Peels)
4oz / 120ml (60-100 Facial Peels)
25% / 40% / 50% / 90%
This peel does not contain any dyes, preservatives, fragrances or other unnecessary ingredients.
It is 100% Pure Lactic Acid.
- Exfoliates dead, dull, surface skin resulting in immediate clarity
- Treats hyper-pigmentation, skin discolorations, sun/age/dark spots, rosacea and melisma
- Treats acne, large pores, and scars
- Brightens & lightens skin, evening out skin tones
- Improves skin elasticity and the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and age spots
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- Improves skin hydration, moisture, and texture
- Rejuvenates and smooths skin, promoting a younger and healthier complexion
With Enchanted Waters’ Lactic Acid you can rejuvenate your skin by loosening the bonds that hold dead skin cells to your skin and stimulate collagen and new fresh skin growth.
Hydrate, Moisturise, Brighten, and rejuvenate your skin with this All-Natural Lactic Acid Peel.
Directions for use :
- Cleanse face and neck area with an oil free cleanser.
- Prepare your skin with a 50/50 water and alcohol combination for a more even application.
- Apply the acid to your face and neck with a cotton ball, applying pressure in problem areas.
- Allow the solution to set into skin for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Rinse your face with warm water. If you feel the acid was too strong for your skin, use a 50/50 water and baking soda neutralizing solution.
- Apply a good skin hydrating, healing moisturizer - we recommend using in conjunction with a pure Aloe Vera Gelfor faster healing and best results.
- Repeat the process once or twice a week, based on your skin sensitivity. Do not over use.
SUNBURN & SUN DAMAGE: This AHA can make your skin very sensitive. Use a good sunscreen and limit sun exposure as much as possible for up to one week after use to avoid sunburn or sun damage to skin.
Disclaimer: Use at your own risk. Seller is not responsible for any negative effects which may result from the proper or improper use of this product. By purchasing this product you confirm that you understand and agree with the following: The information provided by the seller is not intended to replace you doctor's medical advice. It is recommended that you seek your doctor or dermatologist's advice to determine if acid peels should be used by you and what strength you should use. People respond differently to treatment and results may vary and cannot be guaranteed. By purchasing this item you confirm you understand the information and you acknowledge you are under no obligation to follow any recommendations made by the seller. You understand the seller is not responsible for and you assume the risk of adverse effects or consequences resulting from the proper or improper use of this product. By purchasing our product you hereby hold harmless and discharge the seller and all of it officers, employees, agents and suppliers from all claims of damage, demands or actions against them.