Enchanted Waters Glycolic Acid Facial Skin Peel
Glycolic Acid serves as a catalyst for the formation of new collagen, which will reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Its small molecular size allows it to penetrate the outer layer of skin, allowing it to slip beneath the epidermis, to reach the collagen fibres below. This results in 15%-25% thickening over 12 weeks.
Smoother, healthier looking skin is just a few peels away. Using the same solution recommended by doctors and used by dermatologists, you can minimise acne scars, wrinkles, and fine lines fast using Glycolic Acid.
One facial peel at a high end beauty spa costs $150 to $300, but now you can do them yourself using our medical strength solution.
- Dissolves acne plugs & eliminates acne scars
- Treats hyper-pigmentakin discolorations, sun/age/dark spots, rosacea and melisma
- Repairs blemished skin, blackheads, comedones
- Brightens & lightens skin, evening out skin tones
- Improves skin elasticity and the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and age spots
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- Improves skin hydration, moisture, and texture
- Exfoliates dull, dead surface skin for immediate clarity
- Rejuvenates and smooths skin, promoting a younger and healthier complexion
With our Glycolic Acid you can rejuvenate your skin by loosening the bonds that hold dead skin cells to your skin and stimulate collagen and new fresh skin growth.
Please choose Size & Concentration in the Drop-down Menu above.
1oz / 30ml (15-25 Facial Peels)
2oz / 60ml (30-50 Facial Peels)
4oz / 120ml (60-100 Facial Peels)
10% / 35% / 50% / 70%
Our peels do not contain any dyes, preservatives, fragrances or other unnecessary ingredients.
It is 100% Pure Glycolic Acid.
- Cleanse face and neck area with an oil free cleanser
- Prepare your skin with a 50/50 water and alcohol combination for a more even application
- Apply the acid to your face and neck with a cotton ball, applying pressure in problem areas
- Allow the solution to set into skin for 2 to 3 minutes
- Rinse your face with warm water. If you feel the acid was too strong for your skin, use a 50/50 water and baking soda neutralising solution
- Apply a good skin hydrating, healing moisturiser - we recommend our a pure Aloe Vera Gel for faster healing and best results
- Repeat the process once or twice a week, based on your skin sensitivity. Do not over use!
SUNBURN & SUN DAMAGE: This AHA can make your skin very sensitive. Use a good sunscreen and limit sun exposure as much as possible for up to one week after use to avoid sunburn or sun damage to skin.
Disclaimer: Use at your own risk. Seller is not responsible for any negative effects which may result from the proper or improper use of this product. By purchasing this product you confirm that you understand and agree with the following: The information provided by the seller is not intended to replace you doctor's medical advice. It is recommended that you seek your doctor or dermatologist's advice to determine if acid peels should be used by you and what strength you should use. People respond differently to treatment and results may vary and cannot be guaranteed. By purchasing this item you confirm you understand the information and you acknowledge you are under no obligation to follow any recommendations made by the seller. You understand the seller is not responsible for and you assume the risk of adverse effects or consequences resulting from the proper or improper use of this product. By purchasing our product you hereby hold harmless and discharge the seller and all of it officers, employees, agents and suppliers from all claims of damage, demands or actions against them.