DrFormulas HairOmega 2% Minoxidil Foaming Hair Growth Serum 60ml
HairOmega Serum is a 2% Minoxidil foaming solution combined with a blend of herbal DHT blockers. There is no other product like it on the market. It features minoxidil, the active ingredient in Rogaine, along with ingredients that block DHT directly on the scalp.
Extracted from the fruit of the Serenoa repens tree, saw palmetto is a natural DHT blocker that helps support hair growth.
- DrFormulas Topical Hair Growth Support promotes healthy hair growth in two ways: 1) Blocks DHT using its unique blend of herbal ingredients. 2) Boosts circulation to the scalp, helping to nourish hair roots and follicles
- DrFormulas Topical Hair Growth Support combines potent ingredients with a blend of herbal DHT blockers
- Each bottle contains 2oz (60ml), a 1 month supply. Does not contain artificial colours and flavours, chemical preservatives, or gluten
- Made in a FDA Inspected, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility in the USA from US and imported ingredients
Minoxidil Foaming Serum
Over the past few years, a number of treatments for hair loss in men and women have been developed. One of the most successful medications is minoxidil, the active ingredient in Rogaine. Minoxidil is a potassium channel opener that widens blood vessels. It was initially used as an oral medication to treat high blood pressure, then physicians began to notice unexpected hair growth in patients. Researchers found that topical minoxidil stimulates blood supply to the scalp, allowing more oxygen and nutrients to reach and nourish hair roots and follicles. This shortens the telogen phase of hair growth – the resting phase – and stimulates resting hair follicles to enter the anagen phase – the growth phase – early.
Although liquid and foam hair growth products may contain the same amount of minoxidil, minoxidil foam has two main advantages:
- It is kinder to the scalp. Unlike the liquid form, Minoxidil foam contains no propylene glycol, a substance that may cause skin irritation and dermatitis.
- It is easier to apply. Minoxidil foam is easy to apply and does not drip or dry out hair, nor does it make hair greasy.
Minoxidil foam is applied directly to the scalp. When it is first applied you may notice some temporary hair loss. After around 6 months, you will usually begin to see renewed hair growth for as long you continue to use the treatment.
DHT Blockers may help support healthy hair growth by supporting healthier levels of DHT. Herbs used in HairOmega® Serum with 2% Minoxidil Foam that block DHT include saw palmetto and myricetin. Extracted from the fruit of the Serenoa repens tree, saw palmetto is a natural DHT blocker.
A DHT blocker combined with Minoxidil not only stops hair loss but also helps to support strong, healthy hair growth.
Grape Seed Extract
Grape seed extract is rich in resveratrol, which has been shown to have a number of health benefits including improving circulation and supporting heart health. It may also help wound healing. Because it helps with circulation, grape seed extract can benefit hair by allowing oxygen and other nutrients to reach hair follicles.
Of the many hair growth products on the market today, DrFormulas Topical Hair Growth Support stands out because of its unique blend of ingredients that support hair growth.
- Apply 2 pumps twice a day to the scalp in the thinning/badling area. Massage into scalp with fingers and wash hands with soap after use.
- Using more and/or more oftern will not improve results
- Continued and consistent use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again
- May slightly increase hair loss initially