Cos De BAHA Azelaic Acid 10% Facial Serum 30ml
Cos De BAHA Azelaic Acid Serum contains Azelaic Acid Powder 10%, Vitamin B5 (D-Panthenol), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) and Hyaluronic Acid as active ingredients.
What is Azelaic Acid?
Azelaic acid is a naturally occurring acid found in grains such as barley, wheat, and rye.
It has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, which can make it effective in the treatment of skin conditions like acne and rosacea. The acid can prevent future outbreaks and clean bacteria from your pores that causes acne.
Azelaic Acid works by:
- Clearing your pores of bacteria that may be causing irritation or breakouts
- Reducing inflammation so acne becomes less visible, less red, and less irritated
- Gently encouraging cell turnover so your skin heals more quickly and scarring is minimised
Azelaic acid is a naturally occurring acid that’s milder than some more popular acids used to treat acne.
While the results of treatment with azelaic acid might not be obvious right away, there is research that points to this ingredient as effective.
Acne, uneven skin tone, rosacea and inflammatory skin conditions have all been shown to be effectively treated with azelaic acid.
Suggest Use: After cleansing and toning your face, apply 1-2 drops of serum in the morning or evening. Recommended to do a patch test on skin before applying to face.
- Please note that all serums can sometimes create irritations for people with very sensitive skin or uncommon allergies.
- Always test the product on a small area before using it ideally behind an ear or under the chin.
- Allow 24 hours to measure skin sensitivity to the product.
Please note the following when using your Azelaic Acid product:
If you see white crystals in the product don't worry as it is normal. Soak it in warm water for 15 minutes. It is a crystal formed from the active ingredients, which is caused by winter temperatures. If you are using the product for the first time, soak it in warm water for 10 minutes. Store at room temperature.