Pure Himalayan Shilajit Soft Resin 15ml
Soft Resin Himalayan Shilajit is a traditional Ayurvedic product belonging to one of the eight areas of ancient practice known as Rasayana. Rasayana is a rejuvenation therapy and teaching on how to maintain & promote wellbeing from macro to micro-cellular level.
Himalayan Mountains, India
As the name suggests, the main property of the Soft Resin Himalayan Shilajit is its softness, making it easier to consume for many people. Soft Resin Shilajit is traditionally processed to meet the qualifications for the Rasayana (rejuvenation) Ayurvedic properties. It is slightly more concentrated than Liquid while still preserving most of the original bioactive properties. In terms of consistency, it is like honey, but not sweet. The extract comes in an eco-friendly glass jar with a stainless-steel measuring spoon and usage instructions.
General Benefits from taking Shilajit -
- Support for those who have a mentally active or stressful job
- Additional nutrition for bone and joint wellness
- Metabolic support with natural fulvic acid
- Energy, endurance and improved stamina
- Normalisation of digestive functions
- Rejuvenation and vitality
Resin and Solid Shilajit
Because these forms have been processed for an extended period to evaporate more than 50% of their moisture, they tend to lose some of their properties; however, they offer a much higher concentration of minerals and fulvic acid. These types usually have a purity of around 97% and, in most cases, provide the same or very similar effectiveness as the soft resin but can be stored for much longer without changes to their consistency.
Main Difference Between Himalayan and Siberian Shilajit?
- The highest altitude of harvest
- Best Purification - Shudh Shilajit
- Centuries-old Ayurvedic processing
- Used in Ayurvedic Rasayana practices for whole-body rejuvenation
- Made according to modern standards
- Processing and Purification developed in the early 1980s by USSR scientists
- Purified with plain water and processed to a certain density
- Used as strength and vigour nutrition support for athletes and militants
What you get:
- Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon
- Collected at High Himalayan Mountains
- California Prop 65 Safety Compliance
- Independent Laboratory Certified
- Extracted According to Centuries-Old Ayurvedic Practice
All Pure Himalayan Shilajit products are quality checked from the manufacturer and have undergone independent safety testing by certified laboratories in the United States.
How Long Does Shilajit Stay in The Body System?
The natural nutrients contained in Shilajit can all be efficiently absorbed by your body, as fulvic acid, methionine, proline, and trace minerals are all essential and not foreign nutrients to humans. In fact, one key benefit of Shilajit is improving the bioavailability and absorption of other foods, making it a great digestion booster. Excess minerals that can’t be stored in the body will simply be excreted in urine or stool in your natural digestion cycle.
Can Soft Resin Be Kept in The Freezer?
We recommend that you store the Shilajit in a cool and dry place. Refrigeration and freezing are also acceptable, but it is not necessary. Try to avoid any heat treatment like boiling or microwaving Shilajit, as high temperature may decrease the natural nutrients and molecular properties of the product.
What is the mineral profile of Soft Resin Shilajit?
Shilajit has over 80 types of natural trace minerals, acids and other bioactive plant-derived elements.