Kerotin Enriching Argan Oil
This product is currently sold out.
Kerotin Enriching Argan Oil 30ml
The Kerotin Enriching Argan Oil formula delivers results for women who struggle with dry and damaged hair - including split ends - all in one premium bottle of Argan Oil. This amazing formula is a blend of 9 nutrient rich oils that benefit overall hair health. It is also safe for sensitive and acne-prone skin.
Rejuvenate damaged, dry and frizzy hair by including Kerotin Enriching Argan Oil into your beauty routine and it is perfectly safe for coloured, straightened and chemically-treated hair. Just a small amount of Argan Oil opens follicles and helps your hair stay thick and lustrous without any nasty chemicals, while moisturising the cuticle and skin beneath.
Kerotin's Enriching Argan Oil is rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids to deeply hydrate and nourish skin and hair.
Grown organically in Morocco and 100% cold pressed and pure without fillers or impurities, this multitasking formula contains astonishing healing, conditioning, and anti-aging properties.
Most users will notice an immediate improvement in how thick, smooth, and shiny your hair is - but the benefits don't stop there. As part of a long term beauty routine, you'll notice hair quality and skin softness consistently improve for months.
- Argan Oil is proven to make hair softer, silkier and shinier. It is the ideal hair conditioner, and it can even help to treat split ends and tame frizzy hair.
- Pure Jojoba Oil is not actually an oil but a wax ester extracted from a shrub that goes by the scientific name ‘Simmondsia Chinensis’. It grows in the United States. Jojoba oil mimics the natural oil sebum, which is produced in our scalp. It nourishes our hair and follicles and maximizes the rate at which our hair grows.
- Apricot Oil has oleic acid, which is an omega-9 fatty acid and a wonderful emollient that makes hair and scalp softer and more pliable. It actually moisturizes the hair and scalp while increasing the hydration level and reducing dryness.
- Vitamin E helps bring about a balance between variables that affect scalp health, ensuring that hair grows out to be healthy and strong. Scalp health can be determined by a number of things such as the pH levels, oil production, circulation of blood to the scalp, and follicle health.
- Avocado Oil contains a high level of monounsaturated fatty acids - even higher than extra virgin olive oil - and this is one of the main reasons it is so good for your hair. Monounsaturated fats, when applied directly can moisturize, nourish and strengthen hair strands, improving the way they look and protecting them from damage.
- Sweet Almond Oil contains all kinds of healthy ingredients for hair like Omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamin E, and magnesium. Using almond oil nourishes and strengthens your hair, and is optimal for treating hair loss and damaged hair.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil contains fatty acids and other beneficial nutrients like iron, calcium, magnesium, and zinc! All these nutrients help develop and maintain a healthy scalp, giving you the ability to grow healthy strands of hair.
- Grape Seed Oil contains Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to build tissue, and linoleic acid, a fatty acid which promotes hair and skin growth. If your hair is brittle or weak, treating it with grape seed oil can help to restore its strength and shine.
- Other Ingredients: Hempseed oils, scented with premium grade essential oils and premium grade fragrance oils.
For styling, to prevent split ends and add shine: Drop a coin sized amount of Kerotin Enriching Argan Oil onto your palm and apply to the tips of your hair.
For Deep-Conditioning: Apply throughout your entire head of hair, wrap with a hot towel for 30 minutes and then shampoo as normal.