Pronexa Hairgenics Lavish Lash
This product is currently sold out.
Hairgenics Lavish Lash - Eyelash Growth Enhancer & Brow Serum
Get the long and luscious eyelashes you want with Lavish Lash. The secret lies in the unique formula made with top-quality and natural ingredients, which includes plant peptides and biotin. The active serum will make a huge improvement to the length of your lashes, their thickness and density.
The revolutionary botanical serum boosts the length and thickness of eyelashes and eyebrows. This results in longer, fuller, thicker eyelashes and brows. It contains proprietary botanically-derived compounds that penetrate hair follicles to stimulate lash and brow growth, which in turn fortifies the eyelashes and brows to noticeably lengthen and thicken them.
Lavish Lash is simple and easy to apply, is hypoallergenic, non-irritating, clinically tested, allergy tested & dermatologically tested. Never tested on animals and manufactured by FDA certified labs. In other words, it is completely safe to use.
Thanks to Hairgenics cutting edge technology, years of research and clinical studies, once you try Lavish Lash for at least 2 months, it will become an essential part of your nightly beauty regimen. Use for a minimum of at least 60 days as the eyelashes and brows are the slowest growing hairs on the human body, and best results can be seen after 90 days.
Active & Main Ingredients:
- Purified Water
- Sodium Chloride
- Benzalkonium Chloride
- Citric Acid
- Disodium Phosphate
- Cellulose Gum
- Panax Ginseng Extract
- Swertia Japonica Extract
Directions: Apply a thin line along your upper and lower lash line once a day at night-time. Apply only at the root area onto clean skin as though applying eyeliner. Do not apply more than once per day. You can also apply a thin line to your clean eyebrows for thicker brows.
Caution: Avoid contact with eye. If contact occurs, flush with water. Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs. If irritation is excessive, consult your physician immediately. Keep out of reach of children. If accidental ingestion occurs, contact a local poison control centre immediately.