Premium Teeth Whitening Kit with LED Accelerator
$49.95 was $69.95
This product is currently sold out.
Active Wow Premium Teeth Whitening Kit with LED Accelerator
The Active Wow Teeth Whitening Kit with LED Accelerator effectively whitens teeth using the most advanced teeth whitening technology with a simple multi-step system. Advanced ingredients deliver dental grade results, the same technique you'll find at the dentist, but from the comfort and convenience of your home.
Designed to fit around your schedule, you can use this treatment as necessary to whiten your teeth. Unlike other professional treatments, you do not have to use it on consecutive days to see results. Many people experience whitening after the first application of this product - at 36% Carbamine Peroxide.
Why Active Wow Teeth Whitening?
- Uses light-activated whitening technology to accelerate whitening
- Simple to follow, step-by-step directions with clear illustrations
- Removes stains from coffee, wine, soda, smoking & more
- Comes with additional mouth-tray to ensure you get mouth-trays that fit perfectly
- Results evident after as few as one treatment
Teeth Whitening that Works in as Little as One Treatment
Removes years worth of stains for a white smile in just a few applications. Far more effective than other whitening options as this customized solution comes with trays that perfectly mould to your mouth, ensuring whitening exactly where you want it.
Mouth trays are customised to contour the shape of your teeth, so simply load the gel into the included mouth trays, and insert snugly against your teeth, and wait for 5-15 minutes for best results. Rinse gel off teeth after use and do not ingest the gel. Results can be seen after only a few uses.
It is best to begin with shorter treatments to gauge teeth sensitivity. You can also customize your trays for maximum comfort, as well as apply the solution directly to your teeth with a Q-tip (cotton bud) to maximize coverage over your teeth in your visible smile area. Includes mouth trays made of dental-grade impression material that moulds to your teeth using heat. Simply place the mould in hot water for a few seconds then mould the trays around your teeth for a custom-fit tray at the fraction of the cost you'd expect at the dental office.
- 2 x Whitening Syringes (Clear Gel)
- 2 x Remineralization Gel Syringes (Blue Gel)
- 3 x Professional Thermoform Trays
- 1 x Whitening Accelerator Light (make sure you remove the plastic tab in the battery compartment before use)
- 1 x Tray Case - to keep your moulded trays clean when you put them away!
To use the tray, do the following:
- Bring roughly 240ml (coffee-cup) of water to boiling temperature.
- After the water has stopped boiling, submerge the trays individually in the water for 10-15 seconds, or until trays become malleable (bendy). You can hold the tray in the water using the circular tab.
- Once the tray is at the desired flexibility level, remove the trays from the water and insert them into your mouth around your teeth, forming the trays by sucking out excess air and water.
- You can try this a few times until you get the perfect fit.
Apply around .05 cc to each arch (which is roughly one small drop) along the inner facial side of both the upper and lower arches. Make sure to spread the solution evenly with a syringe tip. Be careful not to overload the tray.
You can also use a Q-Tip (cotton bud) to apply the solution directly to your teeth, to ensure the solution does not touch your gums. Once the surface is evenly coated, wear in your mouth for 5-15 minutes per day. If you have no sensitivity, you can use this on consecutive days. If you have slight sensitivity, it is recommended that you wait 3-4 days between treatments. Once done, wash your mouth with cool water. Do not swallow any of the gel. Repeat for up to 10 days.
Whitening Gel Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Kosher Glycerine, Hydrogen Peroxide, Carbomer, Peppermint Essential oil, Triethanolamine
Remineralization Gel Ingredients: Deionized water, Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Flavor, Potassium sorbate, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Flouride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fd&c blue 1