Organic Rosehip Seed Oil Cold-Pressed
This product is currently sold out.
Aria Starr Organic Rosehip Seed Oil Cold-Pressed 120ml
Aria Starr Cold-Pressed Organic Rosehip Seed Oil delivers a variety of health benefits for your skin, hair, and nails. Deeply hydrating, you can use rosehip seed oil on any part of your body for soft and supple skin. Use on your nails for healthy cuticles and nail beds or massage into your scalp for soft and silky hair. Comes with dropper for easy application!
Why 100% Pure Organic Cold Pressed Rosehip Oil?
- Skin Moisturiser - Nourish and rehydrate your dry skin, elbows, knees, heels, and cracked lips. Rosehip oil will even up your skin tone giving you that healthy glow. Will help with acne, even skin tone, smooth our wrinkles and under eye bags
- Scar Treatment - Regular application will help diminish age spots, dark spots, hyper-pigmentation, burns, scars, and stretch marks. The fatty acids in the oil penetrate quickly into the scar tissue and promote the growth of healthy tissue around it, thus reducing the size of the scar itself
- Treat dandruff and other scalp conditions - Massage into the scalp, wait 30 minutes, then shampoo. This will help to clear up dandruff and other scalp conditions quickly and if you use it regularly, it will stop the conditions from taking hold in the first place
- Shiny Hair - Put the shine and silkiness back in your hair. Simply massage it into your hair before washing it
- Treat Sunburn - Rosehip Oil will soothe the area and aid in the healing process
This Rosehip Oil is fragrance free with no additives and is as natural as can be. The extraction process consists of pressing of the Rosehip seeds (without roasting them), which helps the oil maintain its natural state. This is the only method that should be used for Rosehip Oil used for cosmetic purposes, since it allows for a longer shelf life.
Ingredients: 100% pure organic cold-pressed rosehip oil unrefined, paraben free, fragrance free, chemical free & preservative free.
Directions: Apply 2-3 drops on your fingertips and massage into the desired area until fully absorbed. Do not rinse. Store in a cool dark place and close lid tightly for maximum preservation.
*Genuine Rosehip Oil does not smell like roses. It’s more of a mixture between tea, hay & plain oil!