Nu U Nutrition Astaxanthin 12mg
This product is currently sold out.
Nu U Nutrition Astaxanthin 12mg (6 Month Supply)
Astaxanthin is a naturally occurring carotenoid that, because of its unique structure, provides a wide range of antioxidant benefits. Because Astaxanthin is able to cross the blood-brain and blood-retina barriers, it can deliver potent antioxidant protection directly to the eye, brain and nervous system.
Key benefits of Nu U Nutrition Astaxanthin:
- Supports Joint & Tendon Health
- Supports Brain, Eye, Skin, Heart & Joint Health
- Supports Skin Health During Uv And Sun Exposure
- Supports Retinal And Overall Ocular Health (E.G Eye Health)
- Supports Anti-Aging Through Cellular Rejuvenation
- Supports The Body In Recovery From Exercise
- Supports Healthy Immune Function & Cardiovascular Health
- Supports Healthy Inflammatory Response
Astaxanthin is unique. It’s a red pigment responsible for giving the flesh of salmon, crabs, lobsters, and shrimp their pinkish, red colour. This chemical (carotenoid) makes crustaceans appear bright and lively, and some links have been shown in boosting health and addressing potential health concerns.
This Premium Grade Astaxanthin is fast absorbing as it is in softgel capsules form! Nu U Nutrition Astaxanthin is made from Haematococcus pluvialis, a freshwater species well known for its high content of astaxanthin.
Nu U Nutrition Astaxanthin has been patented for its ability to support retinal and overall ocular health. Scientific studies have also demonstrated that Astaxanthin can help to support a healthy inflammatory response.
- 180 Softgels, 6 Month Supply
- Softgels For Improved Absorption & Bio-Availability & Easy to Swallow
- Highest Strength Available - 12 mg of Astaxanthin packed into each and every softgel
- UK Produced For Peace of Mind
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free
- Manufactured to GMP Standards
Directions: Take one softgel capsule once or twice per day or as directed by your Healthcare professional with food and water. Do not exceed recommended amount.