MAAC10 NMN 99.93% Pure Nicotinamide Mononucleotide Supplement
This product is currently sold out.
MAAC10 NMN 99.93% Pure Nicotinamide Mononucleotide Supplement - 30 Capsules
MAAC10 Nicotinamide Mononucleotide Supplement (NMN) is a brain-boosting supplement that helps promote DNA repair, decrease recovery time & improve muscle endurance while encouraging sirtuins, the body’s longevity and anti-aging genes, to look and feel years younger.
Key Benefits of MAAC10 NMN:
- Stimulates the repair of broken DNA strands that supports Healthy Aging
- Promotes Healthy Metabolism for more Energy, Stamina & Endurance
- May promote Healthy Heart, Eye, Brain, Bone, Immune-Function, Blood Flow, and Muscle Performance!
What is NMN?
NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide) is a naturally occurring vitamin B3 metabolite already found in our bodies. It is the direct precursor to NAD+ and is the most effective way to boost NAD levels. NMN may be rapidly converted into NAD+ in just one step, requiring only ATP-energy.
NMN can also be found in tiny amounts (less than 2mg/100g-food) in various food sources such as edamame, broccoli, cabbage, cucumber, avocados, mushrooms, tomatoes, and raw food beef, and shrimp.
What is NAD?
NAD (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) is a critical coenzyme found in all living cells and is essential to cellular health and vitality, and as we age, NAD+ levels decline over time.
Stimulating NAD+. Regulating Sirtuins. Improving Life.
- Sirtuins regulate or silence other genes, keeping cells vibrant, youthful, and functioning optimally
- Sirtuins do not work without an adequate supply of NAD+ and as NAD declines over time, so does the ability of SIRTUINS to encourage good health
- NAD+ is a facilitator and a substrate that helps repair broken DNA strands and helps to maintain the integrity of the genetic code by protecting against various epigenetic mutations
- NAD is also responsible for the production of ATP, the chemical energy necessary to sustain life.
NMN is relevant because it is the most effective way to boost NAD+ levels. There is a new awareness that NAD+ declines with aging and that supporting and replenishing the NAD pool is critical in promoting good health & wellness. In 2013, Harvard scientists used NMN to show that some aspects of the aging process could be reversed. Old mice treated with NMN for only 10 days demonstrated a dramatic reversal in some biometric markers used to estimate biological age. "In human years, this would be like a 60-year-old converting to a 20-year-old in these specific areas. "See the article - "A new and reversible cause of aging".
April 2022 - A New Human Cynical Trial show 125mg NMN twice daily, nearly doubled and sustained whole blood NAD levels after 4 weeks during a 12-week trial.
Directions: Take 1- 4 capsules daily on an empty stomach with a glass of water, or as directed by your healthcare professional. *
*NMN Nicotinamide Mononucleotide; 1 Cap = 125MG - 2 caps = 250mg - 4 caps = 500mg.