M3 Naturals Charcoal Scrub w/ Collagen + Stem Cell
This product is currently sold out.
M3 Naturals Charcoal Scrub w/ Collagen + Stem Cell 340g
Experience the Powerful Benefits of M3 Naturals Charcoal Scrub. Fight against acne, blemishes and blackheads. Detoxify your skin from daily bacteria, chemicals and dirt. Discover anti-aging properties that reduce wrinkles, oil and skin impurities. Minimise pores and brighten skin tone. Eliminate dry skin and irritation. It's a natural, all-around boost to your daily skin care regimen.
During the day our faces are exposed to endless chemicals, pollutants, bacteria, sunlight and more. This natural, easy-to-use scrub works in synergy with your body to fight back and remove these harmful pollutants. Exfoliate without leaving your skin raw. Experience that moisturised, refreshing feeling and restore a youthful glow!
- M3’s natural activated charcoal body and face scrub combines with Dead Sea salts to provide the ultimate oil and impurities cleanse for your skin.
- Infused with collagen & stem cell providing a boost in natural collagen while increasing skin cell longevity. Together these deliver an anti-aging performance you’ve come to expect from M3 Naturals.
- Detoxify & polish your skin by drawing out unwanted toxins, dirt, pollution, and bacteria from your pores and balancing systemic pH. A great pore minimizer that restores your skin!
- M3’s unique blend of ingredients can help to reduce the appearance of acne, blackheads, cellulite, stretch marks, and scars!
- All natural cruelty-free products made in the USA
- Activated Charcoal (traps chemicals and prevents their absorption in the body)
- Dead Sea Salt (mineral-rich ingredient proven to relieve skin ailments such as acne, eczema and psoriasis)
- Collagen (Hydrolysed Collagen rejuvenates your skin by repairing damaged skin tissue, increasing collagen production, and protecting the skin from free radicals)
- Fruit Stem Cell (naturally high in antioxidants, they promote cell turnover and increase collagen production)
- Coconut Oil (great emollient if the barrier function of your skin is disturbed)
- Aloe Vera (contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is highly anti-inflammatory)
- Jojoba Oil (full of nutrients like Vitamin E and B, as well as antioxidants and minerals like chromium, copper, and zinc)
- Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach)
Directions: Apply a layer of the scrub to damp skin with a circular scrubbing motion. If desired, use a body brush to increase the scrubbing effects and to increase stimulation. Rinse off completely. Can be used on face and body.