Eye Cream Moisturiser
This product is currently sold out.
LilyAna Naturals Eye Cream Mosturiser 48g
LilyAna Naturals Eye Cream is a rejuvenating treatment that brightens, firms, hydrates, lifts and tightens the delicate skin around your eye area. Basically, it helps eliminate signs of fatigue and aging.
It is great for both women and men as the advanced anti-aging skincare formula contains ingredients that nourish the skin such as Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Rosehip Seed Oil, and Organic Hibiscus Flower Extract. This Eye Cream can be used both morning and night time and is gentle on sensitive skin. It can even be used on the face and neck area and it is light enough to be used underneath makeup.
Why does this particular Eye Cream work so effectively? This is due to its makeup of organic ingredients. The Rosehip Oil, which is commonly referred to as ‘nature’s miracle oil’, regenerates the skin, reduces scars and discoloration, prevents the advancement of lines wrinkles and helps skin regain its natural colour and tone. The Hibiscus Extract, or ‘nature’s botox’, provides moisture, plumpness, firmness and suppleness to the skin while improving elasticity.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, dryness and sagging
- Increase elasticity, firm and plump skin
- Improve skin tone and texture. Reduce discoloration and scaring
- Hydrate, soften and smooth the skin to prevent premature aging
- Heals, repairs and calms giving you an even skin tone and a smooth, radiant complexion
- Not just for the eyes! Apply on face, neck and decolletage area for radiant looking skin
- Contains no Parabens, artificial colours or artificial fragrances
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Organic Coconut Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Organic Hibiscus Flower Extract, Provitamin A, Vitamin B3, Vitamin C Ester, Provitamin B5, Organic Neem Seed Oil, Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Organic Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Directions: Place small dots of cream on upper lid just under the eyebrow and well below your lower lash line. Use your ring finger to gently pat in cream (no pulling or tugging) until absorbed. Wait a few minutes before applying makeup.