Eternum Labs NMN 99% Purity Nicotinamide Mononucleotide 250mg
This product is currently sold out.
Eternum Labs NMN 99% Purity Nicotinamide Mononucleotide 250mg - 30 Capsules
Eternum Labs Nicotinamide Mononucleotide Supplement (NMN) is a brain-boosting supplement that helps promote DNA repair, decrease recovery time & improve muscle endurance while encouraging sirtuins, the body’s longevity and anti-aging genes, to look and feel years younger.
Key Benefits of Eternum Labs NMN:
- Increase Energy
- Improve Immune Function
- Improve Cognition
- Increase NAD+ Levels
- 99%+ Purity
Scientists have known about the vital role of NAD since 1906. Since then, they’ve learned NAD is found in every living cell, and that it powers the mitochondria, which keeps almost every tissue in the body healthy. In 2004, a landmark study uncovered a unique form of vitamin B3 that could safely and efficiently raise NAD levels – NMN.
- Fully Stabilised - NMN typically needs to be kept cold (fridge or freezer) because of its short shelf life. Eternum Labs NMN comes in a completely shelf-stable non-refrigerated form to ensure maintained and maximum potency.
- Setting A New Standard For Purity - To ensure that you are getting the highest quality NMN supplement pills, each batch is tested for quality and purity both during and after manufacturing. Each lot is additionally tested for solvent residues, heavy metals, and toxins.
- Easy Absorption - According to the Murine Model, NMN was found to be absorbed from the gut into the bloodstream within 2-3 minutes after taking it. After 15 minutes it is completely absorbed into the tissue and converted immediately as NAD+ in the cerebral cortex (brain), liver and skeletal muscles.
- Liposome Delivery - The transportation of molecules through plasma in the body are recognised as liposomes. This unique delivery system means NMN can potentially mimic the body’s own transport system, increasing overall uptake while increasing bioavailability and daily health benefits.
- Increased Energy & Performance - Scientific studies have shown NMN to suppress age related weight gain, improve metabolism, increased energy output and improvement in insulin sensitivity. The anti-ageing benefits are numerous with regular NMN intake.
- Improved Memory Retention - Studies show highly beneficial effects of daily NMN use in cognitive function and blood flow. Many users experience improvements in concentration, memory, clarity and reduced brain fog.
- DNA Repair - As we get older, our DNA begins to deteriorate and become damaged in more ways than one. NMN not only assists cells in repairing damaged DNA, it significantly increases red blood cell levels in the body
What Is NAD+?
NAD+ is a key co-enzyme that the mitochondria in every cell of our bodies depend on to fuel all basic functions.
Thanks to advancements in medicine, technology and our public health systems, we are now experiencing greater life expectancy than our previous predecessors. Unfortunately, a longer lifespan doesn’t necessarily equate to better health. As we age, our body breaks down, making us more susceptible to diseases and other unpleasant illnesses.
Our body makes a very important molecule known as Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide, also known as NAD+. This unique substance is used to produce vital energy that our cells need to function properly on a daily basis.
Derived from Vitamin B3, NMN is the natural precursor to NAD+ and is the key ingredient to converting nutrients to cellular energy. As a result, NMN supplementation aims to boost NAD+ levels in our bodies, providing us with increased health benefits such as improved muscle strength, protection from heart disease, DNA repair and enhanced mitochondrial function.
Molar mass: 334.2192 g/mol
ChemSpider ID: 13553
ChemSpider ID: 13553
PubChem CID: 16219737
Why NMN? (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide)
Being smaller in molecular size, the NMN molecule is much more efficient at absorbing into our cells than NAD+ on it’s own. Evidence shows increased levels of NMN can boost the production of NAD+ in our body, particularly in areas such as the pancreas, blood vessels, heart, kidneys, fat tissue and the eyes.
David Sinclair, a NAD+ Harvard researcher says “ Feeding or administering NAD+ directly to organisms is not a practical option. The NAD+ molecule cannot readily cross cell membranes to enter cells and therefore would be unavailable to positively affect metabolism. Instead precursor molecules to NAD+ must be used to increase bioavailable levels of NAD.”
As a result, adding Vitamin B3 NMN supplementation is the perfect way to counteract this problem – making it a more effective supplement for increased NAD+ production.
Research & Development
Certificate of Analysis – All batches are sampled and tested in a certified laboratory operated by a qualified doctrine of science. We pride ourselves on having the purest and best NMN Australia for you to buy.
Bachelor of Rural Science (BRurSc);
Master of Science (MSc)