Dr. Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit
This product is currently sold out.
Dr. Song Professional Home Teeth Whitening Kit
Having a great smile that radiates happiness goes a long way in boosting our self-confidence. Dr. Song Home Professional Teeth Whitening kit is a very effective alternative to big dental bills and long waits in the dreaded waiting room.
Dr. Song is a pharmaceutical and medical cosmetic company that has been researching and manufacturing products in over 30 different countries. They are headquartered in Hudson, Ohio and all their products are compliant with DFA and USP standards and are completely safe to use on your teeth.
This teeth whitening kit is extremely effective when instructions are followed rigorously will provide you with great results quickly and painlessly. The whitening process has been formulated to deliver maximum results in 5 to 7 applications and the effects are very long lasting.
Ingredients and Components
- 3 x syringes of teeth whitening gel
- Applicator brush
- LED Blue Light Accelerator – this speeds up the whitening process
- Mouldable teeth trays
- Bonus activated charcoal teeth whitening toothpaste
- Carbamide Peroxide is the key bleaching ingredient that causes the whitening and it is available in 35% concentration
- The main components of this gel are: Water, Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Nitrate, Mentha Piperita Oil, Dicalcium
Instructions of use
- It is best to first brush/floss your teeth
- Dip one tray into boiling water before placing over teeth so it can be moulded (Can be remoulded if need be, by repeating the same process)
- Apply gel (smaller amounts for beginners) using the applicator brush. Be sure to avoid touching the gums
- Place tray over teeth, wiping away any excess gel
- Gel and tray can be kept on for as long as required (30 minutes to 4 hours) depending upon the intensity of treatment required
- Using LED light will speed up the whitening process
- Clean the teeth at completion of the procedure to get rid of the excess gel
- Tray/s should be cleaned with warm water and tooth brush after every use