Dee's Teas Detox Tea
This product is currently sold out.
ORGANIC LOOSE LEAF TEA
This is not another laxative, 'skinny' tea. This is a tea that loves your liver & kidneys and brings them into harmony - giving you gorgeous, clear skin as well as epic liver & kidney detox function.
Traditionally used for liver toxin clearance, dandelion packs a powerful punch. It can be liver-protective, improve healthy digestion. and assist with the absorption of healthy fats.
RAW DANDELION ROOT*, MILK THISTLE*, BURDOCK ROOT*, CALENDULA (MARIGOLD) PETALS*, STINGING NETTLE LEAF*, ALFALFA*, LICORICE ROOT*, PEPPERMINT*, LEMON MYRTLE LEAF*, ORANGE PEEL*
INFUSE 1 HEAPED tsp (3g) PER cup of boiled water for 5-10 mins
Store in a cool, dry place. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider to find out what's best for you.
- Caffeine Free
- 100% Organic
- Crafted in Australia (local and imported ingredients)
- Gluten Free
- Recyclable Packaging
Health Benefits of Dee's Teas Detox Tea's ingredients:
1. "The regular BSE (breast self examination), estrogen rich foods and suitable drinks (e.g., dandelion root tea) can improve breast health."
2. "Silymarin (Milk Thistle) has been used to treat alcoholic liver disease, acute and chronic viral hepatitis and toxin‐induced liver diseases."
3. "Treatment with milk thistle appears to be safe and well tolerated."
4. "The results suggested that Arctium lappa L. (Burdock) root tea improves inflammatory status and oxidative stress in patients with knee osteoarthritis."
5. "This randomized clinical trial demonstrated that daily intake of burdock tea could be an effective strategy for prevention of ACD (acute colonic diverticulitis) recurrence."
6. "Calendula tea is used as eyewashes, gargles, diaper rashes and other inflammatory conditions of the skin and mucous membranes."