Acne Treatment Serum
This product is currently sold out.
Breylee Acne Treatment Serum Serum 16ml
Breylee’s Acne Treatment and Repair Serum is crafted from plant extracts that reduce the inflammation of skin and help destroy acne causing bacteria. It reduces sebum production, gets rid of oiliness and shrink pores. Consistent use will help protect the skin from acne break outs.
Rich in Camellia Sinensis leaf extracts, this tea tree serum can alter the natural qualities of protein residue so as to achieve a strong antibacterial effect, which helps to heal acne from the source, helping prevent future breakouts.
The mild formula is quickly absorbed into the skin and continual use for 3-4 weeks will effectively treat acne and pimples and repair the rough phenomenon caused by the acne.
Containing several natural ingredients like Houttuynia Cordata extract, Radix Rehmanniae extract and fresh Beetroot extract, combined with the functions of anti-inflammation, anti-sensitisation and astringing, this acne treatment serum can enhance the skin cells’ metabolism, maintaining the skins elasticity and moisture whilst repairing the skin.
Breylee’s acne treatment serum contains small molecules that deeply penetrate the skin, effectively treating and removing acne and pimples.
Great to unclog pores, comfort irritated skin and deliver brighter, healthier skin. Perfect for oily and acne-prone skin!
Ingredients: Melia azadirachta leaf extract, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, houttuynia cordata extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, salix alba (willow) bark extract, rehmannia chinensis root extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, glycine soja (soybean) protein.
Directions for Use:
- Clean your face thoroughly
- Squeeze 3-5 drops into the palm of your hand and apply it to your face (acne or pimple area)
- Massage the serum gently until absorption
- We recommend applying the serum twice a day, day and night
Note: A cycle is 28 days. For severe acne, it is recommended to use this serum for 2 cycles.
- In case of sensitive skin, please test the serum on the inside of the arm first. Proceed to use it as normal if there is no discomfort
- If discomfort arises, please immediately stop using the serum and seek the assistance of a dermatologist
- If the serum splashes into your eyes, flush them with fresh water immediately