Cocochoco Pure Brazilian Keratin Treatment
This product is currently sold out.
Professional Pure Brazilian Keratin Treatment 250ml
Cocochoco Pure is a special edition of the premium keratin hair treatment, designed for very thin and/or bright hair. The pure line will give the hair extra shine and softness that lasts. Can also be used on dark hair.
Pure keratin protein is the unique ingredient infused in this formula, which means this product is specifically designed to repair severely damaged hair. The pure ingredients include pure water and pure mineral silicone, which help the keratin to permeate the hair and help repair hair structure and rebuild hair layers.
The purity of the ingredients will also help to reduce loss of moisture during the ironing stage of the keratin treatment process.
Cocochoco Pure will ensure your hair becomes straight, without altering its texture. Applying the treatment is simple and can be done to all hair types (including coloured, permed, relaxed, highlighted and/or bleached).
The Premium Brazilian Keratin Hair Treatment line is an advanced and revolutionary process that transforms frizzy lacklustre hair into straight, smooth and glossy hair. The treatment is Keratin based (the primary protein in skin, hair and nails).
Keratin is a natural substance that reverts hair back to its original healthy, shiny, smooth and conditioned state. The revolutionary process straightens the hair without changing its texture.
The treatment can be applied on all types of hair, including chemically treated hair (coloured, permed, relaxed, highlighted and bleached). The application process lasts anywhere from 1.5 to 3 hours depending on the length and the thickness of the hair. After the product is applied, it should be sealed with a flat iron at 220C which will trap moisture, hydrating the hair and creating a long lasting glossy finish. Results are visible immediately and treatment is completed, leaving hair looking healthy and youthful.
The unique composite of these products contains Pure Keratin, Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt) and herb extracts and is the best solution for dealing with frizzy, non-vibrant hair.How long will this treatment last?
Cocochoco Brazilian Keratin Hair Treatment can last up to 6 months, depending on how many treatments have been applied previously, along with the amount of care taken. I.e. using the correct pre and post care products, avoiding salt water, such as rain, sea water etc.
Instructions: IMPORTANT - Please follow these steps without taking any shortcuts.
- Wash your hair twice with clarifying shampoo, rinse and towel dry
- Blow-dry your hair on a medium heat until completely dry
- Comb your hair thoroughly
- Shake the product well before use
- Brush Keratin Treatment onto sections of your hair (avoiding the scalp) and comb out the excess
- After 10 minutes, blow-dry your hair on a medium heat until completely dry
- Using a hair straightener set at 220C, straighten the hair up to 5 times to seal in the treatment
- Do not wash or tie up your hair for 3 days. If hair gets wet, simply re-straighten with a hot hair straightener
- After 3 days, wash the hair with salt free shampoo and conditioner